Wednesday, January 09, 2008

just some pics

Getting Nancy ready for her wedding.

Me NOT catching the bouquet! (lower right)

Nancy's firstborn - Riley Lane - almost 1 yr old

All of us at my parent's 40th wedding anniversary 12-4-2004. Top left to right, Nancy, Me, Josh (Nancy's husband), Kirk, Andrew in the middle (Kirk's son), Linora on the bottom left (Kirk's wife), Riley in the front.

Mom and Dad's 40th anniversary. (their last one)

Us again - Thanksgiving 2006 (I hate this picture.) The guy downfront is my Mom's dad. So, Linora, Me, Mom, Kirk, Grandaddy

Riley and Nora Beth. Nora is Nancy's second. She turned 1 on 1-8-08.

Me and Jessica
COMMENT-AUTHOR:Blogger tsduff COMMENT-DATE:12:30 PM COMMENT-BODY:HOW ON EARTH DID I MISS THIS BLOG? WOW!!! I've got some reading to catch up on. I love seeing your pictures. Family is just the most important thing there is. Your folks look so Texan, especially your Mom. Are they? What a nice picture - nice to see your Dad. xo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

COMMENT-AUTHOR:Blogger Autumn Storm COMMENT-DATE:4:18 AM COMMENT-BODY:Aggie, so very nice to see your family photos. :-)
PS As pretty as I thought you would be, your smile is you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~