Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Bad Art Gallery - A chronological view of my life's work

This is by no means all of my artwork. It is barely a glimpse. The better pieces have been framed or passed on to family members. There is a fantastic conti drawing of Mickey and Minnie Mouse in love (see The Mickey Mouse Years) that I drew for my sister. It is in another city and possibly still hanging on a wall.
There are abstracts - which I never fully understood and so I won't share them. There are countless human-figure sketches from classes. There is an infinite number of charcoal, pencil, ink, & tempra drawings of circles, oblisks and squares from high-school art class.
There are drawings I will never share with anyone and the memories of their stories, both good and bad, will go to my grave with me.

What I have learned from my parusal of items that have followed me thus far, is that there are not nearly enough. It is high time I make a habit of this.
It was also high time I put this stuff on disk.


Enjoy your trip down my memory lane.

(Come to think of it, I did a fantastic drawing of Princess Grace once. I wonder where that went. Maybe another closet?? Off I go.)
COMMENT-AUTHOR:Blogger Autumn Storm COMMENT-DATE:12:39 PM COMMENT-BODY:Oh, wow, such talent..."Karen" is beautiful, an obligation in itself to keep doing what you do so very well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

COMMENT-AUTHOR:Blogger Agnes COMMENT-DATE:8:28 AM COMMENT-BODY:testing an additional post

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~